Things to do in Orlando
Orlando is a city with plenty to offer visitors, whether they’re looking for theme parks, beaches, nightlife or museums. Here are some of the best things to do in Orlando this summer:
Attractions in Orlando
Things to do in Orlando include touring theme parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld, visiting horseback riding trails like the Sandestin Resort and Gulf Coast Stables, enjoying a day at the spa or taking a leisurely walk along one of the city’s many lakes. For those who prefer shopping, there are plenty of high-end retailers available in the area, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. For dinner, visitors can enjoy world-renowned cuisine at some of Orlando’s top restaurants such as The French Laundry and Ortolani’s.
Tours in Orlando
There are so many things to do in Orlando that it’s hard to know where to start. Here are some of our favorite tours to give you a taste of what the city has to offer.
1. Get a behind-the-scenes view of Walt Disney World on the “Walt Disney World VIP Tour.” This 3-hour tour includes access to areas not open to the general public, like the backstage area of Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
2. Step inside a replica of Florida’s oldest courthouse on the “Orlando Historic Courthouse Tour.” Learn about the history of this landmark building and see how it has evolved over the years.
3. See alligators up close while touring Busch Gardens on the “Alligator Adventure Tour.” You’ll learn all about these fascinating creatures and get a chance to feed them bait right before your trip.
4. Marvel at the beauty of Lake Eola on the “Lake Eola Sunset Cruise.” This narrated cruise takes you on a scenic journey around the iconic lake, complete with music and scenes from Orlando’s past.
5. Take in all that Downtown Orlando has to offer while exploring on Foot on “The Downtown Orlando Walking Tour.” This tour leads you through some of the city’s most popular areas and provides a wealth of information about the history and culture of Orlando.
Things to do in Orlando on a Budget
If you’re looking for fun things to do in Orlando on a budget, there are plenty of options. Here are few things that won’t require too much money and will give you a lot of fun.
1. Visit Walt Disney World – This is hands-down the most popular tourist destination in Orlando, and for good reason. You can visit the theme parks, enjoy all the rides and shows, and eat at some of the world’s best restaurants without spending a fortune.
2. Take a day trip to Kissimmee – If you’re looking for someplace different to explore, take a day trip to Kissimmee. There are plenty of attractions here, including theme parks, water parks, shopping districts, and more.
3. Check out some of Orlando’s top attractions on foot – One of the best ways to experience Orlando is by walking around it. There are lots of interesting places to see without having to spend a lot of money on transportation.
4. Take a hike in one of Orlando’s many nature preserves – If hiking is your thing, check out one of Orlando’s nature preserves.
If you’re looking for a day of fun in Orlando, Marietta Square is the perfect spot. This historic district features shops, restaurants, and entertainment options galore. Check out the Fountain of Youth, explore the art galleries, or take in a show at one of the many theaters. There’s also plenty of things to do outdoors, like hiking or biking trails nearby. So whether you’re looking to soak up some sunshine or get your kicks, Marietta Square is the perfect destination.
The Orange County Convention Center
If you’re looking for things to do in Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center is a great option. The center has a variety of events available, from trade shows to conferences to festivals. There’s always something happening at the convention center, so check out their website for more information.
If you’re looking for a beautiful day out in Orlando, don’t forget to check out Busch Gardens! This family-friendly theme park is filled with rides, animals, and interesting attractions. Plus, the food here is always delicious!
Walt Disney World
If you’re looking for a day of fun in Orlando, don’t forget to visit Walt Disney World Resort! This massive theme park has something for everyone, from classic attractions like Mickey Mouse and Cinderella Castle to new attractions like Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Take a boat ride on Lake Buena Vista with Disney’s Adventure land Cruises. Plus, there are plenty of restaurants and hotels available if you need to stay overnight.
There are so many things to do at Epcot that it can be hard to decide what to do first! Here are some of our favorites:
-Visit the France pavilion and take a walking tour of the village, where you’ll learn about the different aspects of French life.
-Visit the China pavilion and enjoy a interactive show about the history of Chinese culture.
-Check out the Norway pavilion and learn about traditional Norwegian culture through demonstrations and exhibits.
-Visit the Italy pavilion and explore the various exhibits and shops in the market area.
-Visit The Land pavilion and experience a virtual reality tour of an African village.
SeaWorld Orlando is a marine theme park located in Orlando, Florida. It is the only SeaWorld park located in the United States. The park opened on February 25, 1989, and features animals from all six of the company’s animal parks.
Universal Studios in Orlando
If you’re looking to escape the cold weather, Orlando is the place for you! Universal Studios, Orlando is home to some of the most popular rides in the world, including Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and Jurassic Park. You’ll also find plenty of attractions based on movie franchises, like Harry Potter and The Simpsons Ride. Prices range from $129-$379 per person for a 4-day ticket (depending on the season).
Restaurants in Orlando
Some great restaurants to enjoy in Orlando are McCormick and Schmick’s, The Capital Grille, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, and Olive Garden. All of these establishments have a wide variety of dishes to choose from, making them perfect for any type of meal. Additionally, Orlando has plenty of bars and pubs where visitors can sample some delicious libations. Nightlife in the city is definitely not lacking, either!